Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mowing The Lawn

I realized today that I have some height problems to work out between the terrace-side and pool-side children's wing walls if I want the roof to sit flat... so while I ponder the solution I decided to begin working on the landscaping by the terrace. 

I wanted the grass to show as many studs as possible. This makes for a lot of trial and error with the tiling underneath the angled terrace wall. Quite time-consuming, but the end result is worth it. I'm also happy with the hill leading up to the princess balcony (right side of the photo). I need to work on shaping and foliage of the left side still, but I've made a good start. That's not baseplate... it's mostly 8x8 green plate, at a 45 degree angle to the baseplates below.

No comments:

Post a Comment